The dynamic Product Team at Hearts On Fire plays a central role in harmonizing and focusing the efforts of the product design and development cycle. The Product Coordinator will assist the Product Development and Merchandising teams with all daily needs including SKU input, gathering of product relevant information, and ad hoc projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Product Development
- Perform monthly inventories of products in the identified PD locations
- Assist in gathering information for the Product Spec Sheets as it relates to metal
- Pull and transfer all product models as requested by the Production Team
- Close production bags and collect data for spec sheets
- Handle all photography for marketing to ensure that all product is clean, listed on a comprehensive spreadsheet, memos are accurately entered and pricing is in system
- SKU – Data Implementation
- Responsible for internal daily SKU requests as it pertains to metal, finished items, and specific finger sizes for diamond engagement rings and bands
- Monitor and respond to all discontinued requests from the Sales team; check for model availability, pricing, and lead times
- Displays - Coordinate wholesale and retail needs; Create vendor POs; Perform quarterly inventory reconciliations; Fulfill weekly orders
- Assist Merchandising Specialist and Merchandising Manager with product launch data by creating skus and cataloging; including item names and the attachment of all images systematically.
- Support Trade Show and Event Preparation for major annual launches.
- Ad hoc responsibilities including assisting the entire Product department with daily needs, projects, and anything else time sensitive.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer service attitude
- Extreme detail orientation and excellent organization skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- The ability to prioritize and manage a sizable and varied workload
- A willingness to learn
- Self-motivation and a commitment to excellence
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com.