The Executive Assistant will provide high-level support by managing information requests and performing daily administrative functions. This role will be responsible for supporting three Executives: President of Hearts on Fire, President of Memoire and the Chief Financial Officer. Responsibilities include but are not limited to preparing correspondence, preparing presentations, greeting visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling/coordinating meetings, managing daily calendar/schedule and booking domestic & international travel for business purposes.
- Maintains professional calendars as well as contact lists for three executives
- Arranges and coordinates business meetings/appointments, reserves conference rooms, orders catering, and acts as host for all guests of the executive team
- General office administrative tasks, including mail/correspondence, e-mails, notarization, postage, presentations and speeches
- Coordinates complex domestic and international travel arrangements, including transportation, meals, events, reservations, visas, passports etc.
- Maintains highest degree of confidentiality - access to confidential documents and information including but not limited to: legal documents, bank accounts, credit cards, emails, internal issues, etc.
- Processes expense reports and files reimbursements as needed
- Coordinates and completes special assignments and projects as required
- Prepare/support on presentations as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years’ relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and customers
- Advanced PC skills (proficiency with MS-Word, Excel, Power-Point, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 tools are a plus
- Excellent written and communication skill-sets being able to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational, initiative, process, and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced, high profile environment
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality
- Must be able to handle numerous projects at one time and prioritize them effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
- 5% travel requirements where applicable