Watch for #HOFKingofPrussia Tweet from April-October
In celebration of our new U.S. store opening in October 2013 – in King of Prussia Mall in Philadelphia, PA – we are launching an exciting Twitter contest for our U.S. fans.
The rules are simple! If you use Twitter, help us build the buzz for the Hearts On Fire King of Prussia store by participating in the “Illa Pendant Giveaway – KOP.” All you have to do is follow the official @HeartsOnFire Twitter handle and retweet the official contest tweet (only once) for your chance to win.
Starting 4/15/13 and ending 10/14/13, winners will be drawn on the second Monday of each month, for six winners total. You can enter the contest once each month if you are not selected as a winner. Dates of drawings are below in the rules.
Example of the official tweet to watch for:
Our new store is coming! RT & FO for a chance to win HOF jewelry ea month til Oct! #HOFKingofPrussia #giveaway1
Please make sure to read the official rules below and good luck!
“ILLA Pendant Giveaway - KOP”
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
You have not yet won.
OPEN ONLY TO NATURAL PERSONS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING RHODE ISLAND) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND HAVE A VALID TWITTER ACCOUNT AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY
By entering this Promotion, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. All decisions of the Sponsor regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins 4/15/13 at 10:00AM Eastern time (“ET”) and ends 10/14/13 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Entry Period”). The Promotion consists of six (6) monthly random drawings (held on the second Monday of each month) beginning May 13, 2013 (each a “Drawing Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. This contest (the “Promotion”) is only open to natural persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Rhode Island) and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old and have a valid Twitter account as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor (as defined herein), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void (1) outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia; (2) in Rhode Island; and (3) where prohibited. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules.
4. WINNER SELECTION; NOTIFICATION. On May 13, 2013 and on the second Monday of each month thereafter during the Promotion, Hearts On Fire shall randomly draw a winner from all eligible entries received during the Drawing Period. The decision of Hearts On Fire is final. The odds of winning a prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received. The winner will be will be contacted through direct messaging on Twitter. The winner will have twenty-four (24) hours from the time Hearts On Fire notifies them to respond to Hearts On Fire. If there is no response by the deadline, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the Promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected. The alternate winner will then have twenty-four (24) hours from the time Hearts On Fire sends the notification. If there is no response by the deadline, Hearts On Fire will continue the above process until a winner is confirmed. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared the “winner” of the Promotion. Winner may be required to provide their full name, mailing address, and age.
The winner will be announced on Twitter on the first business day following the drawing or as soon as a winner is determined, whichever is later. Hearts On Fire will Tweet the winner’s Twitter username. Any individual who, at the sole determination of Hearts On Fire, abuses the entry process in any way will be disqualified. Hearts On Fire is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified.
5. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. Six (6) monthly winners (one (1) winner per Drawing Period) will each receive one (1) Illa star pendant. The approximate retail value of the prize is $990.00. Winner must pick up the prize from an authorized Hearts On Fire retail location nearest to the winner. In the event there is not an authorized Hearts On Fire retail location within one hundred (100) miles of the winner’s home address, Hearts On Fire will ship the prize directly to the winner’s home.
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. OWNERSHIP AND LICENSE. All entry materials (“Submission”) become the property of the Hearts On Fire and will not be acknowledged or returned. The copyright in any Submission shall remain the property of the entrant, but entry into this Promotion constitutes entrant’s irrevocable and perpetual permission and consent, without further compensation or attribution, to use, reproduce, print, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance, or display such Submission for any purpose, including but not limited to editorial, advertising, trade, commercial, and publicity purposes by Hearts On Fire and/or others authorized by Hearts On Fire, in any and all media now in existence or hereinafter created, throughout the world, for the duration or the copyright in the Submission. Hearts On Fire and/or others authorized by Hearts On Fire shall have the right to edit, adapt, and modify the Submission.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Hearts On Fire, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
9. CONSENT, RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges Hearts On Fire, Twitter, any judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion and/or acceptance, possession and/or use of prizes, including any travel or related activity, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner and his/her Submission for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by Hearts On Fire and/or others authorized by Hearts On Fire; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of his/her Submission or any prize; and (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity/copyright release. Affidavits and releases must be returned within five (5) calendar days from the date that Hearts On Fire first tries to notify the potential winner.
10. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Hearts On Fire’s servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Hearts On Fire, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Hearts On Fire. (iii) Hearts On Fire further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. (v) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, HEARTS ON FIRE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Boston, Massachusetts. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. All judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
12. WINNER LIST. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the winner has been announced and no later than December 15, 2013. For the winner list, send an email with subject line “Illa Pendant Giveaway - KOP” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored Hearts On Fire Company, P.O. Box 51601, Boston, MA 02205 (the “Sponsor” or “Hearts On Fire”). Hearts On Fire Company is not affiliated with Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.