Hearts On Fire Diamond Chandelier
The Hearts On Fire Diamond Chandelier was created in honor of the 60th diamond anniversary of the Primetime Emmy Awards as the focal point of the Architectural Digest Green Room.
The Hearts On Fire Diamond Chandelier is about sparkle, brilliance, and intensity, much like the Hearts On Fire diamond.
- Created from 3,300 individual Hearts On Fire diamonds.
- Diamonds used total over 1,000 carats.
- Five months in the making by 20 dedicated craftsmen.
- 36” long and 18” diameter at the widest point.
- Three-tiered sleek and modern design illuminated with fiber optics.
- Comprised of 646 individual strands soldered to circular bands.
- Plated in liquid platinum, one of the most rare and precious metals on earth.
- The Hearts On Fire Diamond Chandelier has its own 24-hour security team.
Hearts On Fire offered white glove service backstage at the Emmys so guests could touch, feel, and experience the luxury first hand. The Hearts On Fire Diamond Chandelier is a one-of-a-kind piece, valued at $10 million and available for purchase.
The Hearts On Fire Diamond Chandelier has already received plenty of press coverage, including mentions in "People" magazine and "USA Today," as well as features on the Emmys pre-show coverage on ABC, "Access Hollywood," "E! Entertainment," and "Extra," to name a few.