About Schwarzschild Jewelers
Schwarzschild Jewelers was established in 1897, when W.H. Schwarzschild was
commissioned to represent one of the finest watchmakers of the day. A family-run,independent jeweler, Schwarzschild Jewelers is one of Central Virginia’s oldest retailers and one of the last remaining of Richmond’s carriage-trade business. Schwarzschild Jewelers stores are also located at Cary Court and Short Pump Town Center in Richmond, VA.