About Gruno's Diamonds
Gruno's was founded in 1953, by Lester G. Gruno. The store was originally founded on quality, trust, service and loyalty and has continued to uphold those values today. In 1982, jewelry designer, Brent Meade, purchased the store from Lester and later moved to its current location on Perryville Road in 2000. Today Gruno's Diamonds is proud to be a family owned and operated business. We like to pride ourselves in our customer loyalty and our close customer relationships. Our outstanding reputation within the community has been earned through consistency, continual education and training.