About Bachendorf's - Plaza
Bachendorf's celebrates 60 years of family tradition in Dallas. In 1900, in St. Petersburg, Russia, Abram Bock began custom designing and manufacturing jewelry. He moved to Dallas in 1948 and established a diamond importing and manufacturing company.
The first Bachendorf's store opened in 1977 featuring high quality handmade custom jewelry and an extensive collection of watches. Today Bachendorf's continues the family tradition of offering the finest designer jewelry, timepieces, and collectibles in Dallas.