Perfect Engagement Ring
You Stand Out From The Crowd When Your Heart's On Fire ®
Every woman knows that the best part about diamond engagement rings is talking about them with the girls. The big reveal, the "oohs" and "aahs," the laughter and tears.
But then – let's be honest – comes the harsh scrutiny of every last detail. As the bride-to-be shows her diamond ring around the table, every woman there immediately pictures it on her own hand, often wishing it was hers or thinking about what she might do differently if she were designing her own engagement ring.
Your engagement ring says a lot about you and your husband-to-be. Getting it right—or wrong—can mean the difference between glowing in anticipation or wanting to shrink into a corner whenever someone brings it up.
There's a lot to think about when choosing the perfect engagement ring. When it comes to choosing your own ring, chances are what you think you want may not be what actually makes you happy.
So how do you decide on the perfect diamond engagement ring—a ring that will hopefully be on your hand for the rest of your life?
At Hearts On Fire, we always encourage women to try on a variety of different styles, because the engagement ring you choose says a lot about who you are...
First Decision: a Round (HOF) Shape or a Square (Dream) Shape diamond?
- Round: You are classic and romantic. Confident and sophisticated, with a quiet air of elegance.
- Dream: You are fashion-forward. Fun, fearless, and idealistic with a passionate love for life.
Then there's the design...
- Solitaire: Simple and classic. You want your diamond to dazzle. You want your love to be clear. You are efficient and organized and planning the perfect wedding.
- Halo: You’re all about style and setting trends. You are possibly looking for a more “vintage” look. You have impeccable taste and others turn to you for fashion inspiration.
- Three-Stone: Bold and loud. You are spontaneous, fun and confident, and making a statement is incredibly important to you.
- Sidestone: A step above traditional, but still desire a classic and romantic look. You want a ring that stands out but displays your personality with understated elegance.
- Diamond Bands: Feeling traditional but want a bit of added flair? Or are you going bold in design, and want even more sparkle? A diamond band works for any woman...Elegantly classic or dramatically fashionable.
- Pave: You are sophisticated and elegant. You are a romantic who appreciates quality, sparkle and fashion.
But, no matter what style you select, in the end if the ring fits you, if you love how it looks and feels, then it's a sign of good things to come. It's a perfect ring for you.