We LOVE the stacked bracelet look…and so do fashion-forward people all around the world! Especially when the warm weather calls for short sleeves, you have even more opportunity to stack dazzling bangles on your wrists. That is why our diamond bracelets come in endless designs - making it easy to mix and match your favorite Hearts On Fire styles with each other, or even bracelets that you already own.
However, we always hear people say that while they love the look of stacked bangles, they don’t know how to achieve it themselves. Stress no more…there are no “real” rules to this look, but here’s 3 helpful tips on how we recommend to wear this fashionable style.
1. Only stack on one arm and leave the other bare or wear a bold ring on the opposite hand. For a bold ring try the Lorelei Interlocking Ring or the Copley Double Heart Right Hand Ring.
2. Wear one eye-catching bangle as the central point. If you don’t have a statement bangle add a watch as the focal point and have other bangles surrounding it. We love the Copley Pave Bangle or the Aerial Diamond Bracelet.
3. Don’t be afraid to use different textures or metal colors. Mixing yellow, white and rose gold is so popular today, and you can even mix your favorite metal bangle bracelets with a fashionable cord bracelet. Explore all styles of Cord Bracelets here.
Ready to get started? Here are some of our favorite bracelets to stack:
• Aerial Bangle
• Copley Bangle
• Optima Four Station Diamond Bangle
• Copley Multi Stone Bangle
• Lorelei Bracelet